About the Early Learning Centre
Cullunghutti Early Learning Centre is located within the Aboriginal Child and Family Centre providing education and care for children from babies to five years old, with priority to Aboriginal Children. The Service provides the following programs:
- Preschool Session 9.30am-3.30pm
- Long Day Care 7.30am-5.30pm
- Occasional Care
Cullunghutti provides a quality early learning service with a focus on early education and health that is both affordable and accessible for Aboriginal Families.
Some features of the service include:
- New purpose built building which offers a welcoming, culturally inclusive and relaxing learning environment that supports each child’s learning and wellbeing
- Nutritious meals and snacks provided by or own cook
- Aboriginal educators who provide a culturally rich learning environment guided by the Early Years Learning Framework and Aboriginal Elders and community members.
- Transport service to assist families to access the service if required
- Integrated service delivery approach with access to the support services available through the Family Centre.
- Access to the latest technology as an Early Start Engagement Centre supported by the University of Wollongong
- IACC employs 2 Early Childhood Service Managers who support, resource and visit the service.
IACC is responsible for the Management of the service on behalf of Cullunghutti Aboriginal Child and Family Centre .IACC is a community owned non-profit organisation that specialises in the management of early childhood and training services .IACC auspice 7 long day care, 3 occasional care and 2 multipurpose services within the Illawarra and Shoalhaven. IACC also manages ECTARC which is a Registered Training Organisation.
For more information about Cullunghutti Early Learning Centre and IACC visit www.iacc.com.au